Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Voyeur (eww!)


Well, actually, I hesitated a lot on posting this shit; its not really a pleasant thing to share with - believe me, its awful - but I reckon its an experience that not all of us would -God forbid- have.. Just to go straight to the point, the title said it all.. Yep, it happened.. at me..

It happened just few hours ago when my mother an I were on our way back to our lovely home from Kuala Lumpur.. My mum is not a really good night driver and the as the day started to get darker, she got all tense up and blaming me for still not having my car license ready so that I could take over her place (seriously? what was she thinkin?! Its not my fault the JPJ decided to put me on the test next week.. btw, I stll would need more time - a month at least - to get me familiar with roads and stuffs).. Hence, we stopped by at Seremban for some coffee..

There, I rushed to the toilet since I had been holding up my pee since we were back in KL and i thought that if I wait any more second my bladder would explode urine.. Skip the peeing part and while i was still in my toilet, I saw something that looked like a cigarette mark - brown stain with a little bit hint of yellow and black in the middle - on both side of the wooden wall of my toilet booth.. Curious, I bent over to the bigger mark on my right and realised that it was a freaking hole! a voyeur hole to be exact.. Lucky me there wasn't any dude on that side.. Still shocked, I check on the other 'cigar stain' on my left and found out that it was also a hole, just smaller.. And for the bonus part, I caught the view of an eye of a peeping tom at that particular hole.. Only God knows how shocked and my heart is pumping so hard I can feel my blood seeping out from the pores of my skin.. Quickly, I jumped to the tank side of the toilet and hide behind the hole where that bitch can't see me.. Then, I put a finger on that hole just to cover up his sight.. You can just imagine how shocked I was that I almost felt like poking his eye with a needle except that I only have my finger to at least cover that hole.. After few seconds, I heard that dude moved out from his booth.. Just before I had the chance to sigh, I heard him locking the door of the toilet booth on my right which happen to be the one with a larger hole between us.. This time, I really hoped that I would just evaporate and go somewhere else away from this scary bitch.. 

So, not giving him the chance to erotically take advantage on me, I quickly unlocked the door and walked (you know I can't run in a toilet.. I'm not risking any scar for that loony..) as fast as I could to the exit.. It felt like hours moving through the public restroom searching for the exit.. As soon as I was out from that hell, still panting, I joined my mum at the coffee shop.. Of course, my mum asked why I was panting as if I had just completed a full track sprint, but I really don't feel like telling her that story.. Afterward, I was traumatised for a couple of hours before regaining all my senses back.. 

Like I've told you before, its really an unpleasant experience.. Next time, public restroom, if you got a hole, I'm soo not getting into you.. oh, just in case, cigar stains.. And for that peeping tom, fuck you.. Go get a life.. If you really enjoy seeing someone else's willy, let me show you how your penis would look like without balls.. Just try me..

No comments:

Post a Comment